I've been using a ILE Default bag for a couple of years now and it has been my go to bag for traveling and carrying medium sized loads. There has been numerous times where I've needed more space whether it be cramming in a bunch of camping gear or fitting in that extra box of seltzer water.
So I am super excited for this new model and the updates to the design look rad. Read more about it below!
Our flagship bag, expanded for travel and larger loads. Welded waterproof main roll-top compartment, plus organization for travel and large loads.
- Welded Waterproof Roll-Top design
- Weatherproof hidden sleeve fits tablet or small laptop
- Middle sleeve fits 15″ MacBook
- Deep side pockets with mesh for drainage
- Adjustable/removable sternum strap and 1.5″ waist strap
- Snaps keep rolltop from obstructing view
- Durable Cordura or XPAC Sailcloth exterior
- Welded vinyl liner
- Water-resistant urethane coated YKK zippers
- Padded back and shoulder straps
- HDPE frame sheet to distribute the load
- Dimensions 12″x8″x22″ (40 L)
- Handmade in California